Nobody picticular wants to spend their day at a monument showroom, especially if no one has passed on. Yet, everyday across the country thousands of families make plans to sit down with a memoralist and tell their story and how they would like to be remembered.
Why? Because they are thinking ahead and arranging their last moments on earth; and in doing so, they are helping their families through one of the most difficult situations they will ever encounter.
At one time pre-planning a monument or funeral was considered somewhat taboo. That attitude has changed significantly over the years. Now many financial experts recommend pre-planning a funeral and family memorial as a very practical and sound way for an individual to alleviate a major burden his or her survivors will encounter.
Plus, in this age of individualization, choosing the pre-planning route gives a person control over how they want to be remembered and adds a personal touch that can only reinforce the unique personality that each human being brings to the planet.
There are also some solid financial benefits for those considering pre-planning. Thinking ahead can help you relieve survivors of a sudden expense or taxes to be paid.
Here are some detailed reasons why you should consider pre-planning:
looking up at the starts
Mother and Daughter
Here are ten reasons you should consider pre planning your monument.
1. GUARANTEED PRICE: The monument price is guaranteed at today's price as per the terms of the New York Pre-plan contract.
2. SUBSTANTIAL SAVINGS: You decide what type of memorial and how much you want to spend, at a time when decisions will be made calmly and intelligently.
3. COMFORT: Important decisions can be made in comfort without undue pressure by planning ahead. Although we may not wish to think about it now, a spouse or a family left in grief without a plan is in a difficult emotional state to make decisions.
4. SECURITY:New York State Law requires 100% of your money be deposited in a special trust fund. All accounts are fully insured to the extent permitted-by law by Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). To comply with Medicaid regulations, irrevocable trust agreements are available. To further insure your family security we now offer to carve, cut and install the monument due to the financial instability with current insurance market. You no longer have to worry about financial bail-outs for the insurance and banking industry. It is your money, and we will not leave it in some ones else's hands to mismanage.
5. CONVENIENCE: You can make pre-need monument arrangements in our show room or in the comfort, privacy and security of your home or office.
6. NO HEALTH OR AGE RESTRICTIONS: Our pre-need program is not insurance funded. You can participate in this program regardless of your age or health status. If required, your arrangements will comply with all Medicaid regulations. 7. MODIFICATION: You can modify your memorial contract at anytime, until it is approved without penalty . 8. UNDERSTANDING PRE-NEED STAFF: Our Memoralist are dedicated to serve the needs of pre-need families. We will explain all your options and benefits in a relaxed, stress-free environment.
9. ELIMINATE DOUBTS: Spare your family the emotional stress of making decisions during a difficult time. We will construct your family monument or Mausoleum while you are still alive, which guarantees that your choices will be meticulously fulfilled. A pre-need monument arrangement your exact wishes -consider it a final gift for those you love.
10. PIECE OF MIND:Responsible Estate Planning requires many considerations. Your will distributes your estate according to your instruction. A pre-need memorial offers your family inflation protection. By pre-arranging your memorial with our firm, you will be secure in knowing that you have spared your loved ones added stress, worry, anxiety and expense at a time when their needs are most important.
We are work with you and your financial planners and estate lawyers to arrange for the monument or mausoleum to be set on the family grave site at time of purchase.
All Rights Reserved StCharlesMonuments.com and StCharlesCemeteryMonuments.com are wholly owned by Supreme Memorials, Inc. www.supremememorials.com , and have no affiliation or endorsement from St. Charles Cemetery or Catholic Cemeteries Diocese of Brooklyn. All cemetery engraving orders are processed through www.monumentlettering.com the lettering division of Supreme Memorials, Inc. Copyright 1999 - 2014